Thursday, April 24, 2008

Calling All Shopaholics Out There!

Hello everybody,

For those who never knew, I am able to get any bag, shoes or clothes available in the US.

How? As easy as 1,2,3! All you need to do is:

Step 1: Browse the website of the respective brand you are keen on. For example, coach.com or gap.com or bluefly.com or simply any other website. Yes, u read me right, ANY website (as long as they can ship within US).

Step 2: Click on the bag/shoes/clothes you want, and then send an email to shoppingqueen78@gmail.com with the website link so that I can click and see the picture/description of the bag/shoes/clothes you want.

Step 3: I will then reply you with a quote on what it costs to get the bag/shoes/clothes to Malaysia. The quote will include US sales tax, shipping fee within US, shipping + handling fee to Malaysia.

See, I told you it's that easy!

Lets shop people! :)