Friday, July 16, 2010

How To Order Whoopie Pies


hi, my name is whoopie pie. want to order me? please read below ;)

I'm sorry for not putting this entry much earlier. I didn't expect those whoopie pies to be a big hit (read: my definition of hit in this context is - i have to bake every night! hehe)

Since last friday (my first ever entry on whoopie pies) until this morning, I have sold 8 boxes. Going to be 9 tonight. Again, that is big to me considering that I'm doing this for fun (read: many of you didn't know that I do have other full time job).

Ok. Enough of me talking (or in this case, typing). So here are the details if you want to order those whoopie pies.

PRICE: RM30 PER BOX OF 9 PIECES

DELIVERY: PUTRAJAYA & CYBERJAYA (DEPENDING ON MY AVAILABILITY)
*MENARA TM, KL (ON ONE OF THE WEEKDAYS - LUNCH TIME)
*TAMAN TUN DR ISMAIL, KL (ON ONE OF THE WEEKENDS)
*BANDAR BARU NILAI, NILAI (ON ONE OF THE WEEKENDS)
OTHER THAN THAT, HAVE TO SELF PICK UP AT MY PLACE IN PUTRAJAYA

FOR PLACES MARK WITH * PLEASE ADD RM10 FOR DELIVERY


Note: Slots for tomorrow, Sunday and this coming Tuesday are full. Thank you.